We have a solution for you, you can use RisingNet SSH tunnel to workaround.
SSH tunnel can bypass the firewall.
How does it work?
- You sign up SSH tunnel account so you will have SSH access for your secure tunnel.
- Download Putty SSH client so you can connect to your SSH account.
- Setup the SSH port forwarding on your Putty SSH client and connect.
- Setup your web browser or your program to connect to internet via Socks or Port forwarding.
- You will be using RisingNet Static IP.
Video Tutorial Firefox browser setting for SSH Tunnel
Document how to configure SSH tunnel
Therefore, you can add this IP on your corporate network firewall for security access while you are traveling.
If you want to run IRC Proxy, you need to order IRC bouncer.
You can find more information about IRC Proxy account from Single Shell Account
If you would like to run Bots, you can order Basic Shell Account.
If you would like to run IRC server, you can order IRCD Shell Account.